TIA Portal V16
TIA Portal V16 is a technical framework with practical new functions for different stages from planning, engineering, to operation.
In the development process, the focus is on the concepts of distributed work and teamwork. On the TIA Portal project server, users can now exclusively access server projects through the new Proprietary Engineering function – with features such as project modifications and changing protocols, as well as saving automatic storage and reporting.
This means that there is no functional restriction when organizing automation tasks on a device, object, or functional orientation basis. No special license is required to use the proprietary technique. To allow projects authorized by teams, the TIA Portal V16 has been expanded with an asynchronous wealth authorization mode, in which the upload of Simatic S7-1500 controller is done by a single version. The second TIA Portal runs in the background. The TIA Portal version running in the foreground can be immediately re-operated.
Features of TIA Portal V16
- Central storage of projects online
- Secure communication via https
- Connect external comparison tools like “Beyond Compare” with links
- To call the scripts you created to check the version system used in the portal
- Read the checksum of PLC S7-1500 and S7-1200. The checksum can be read for the following data: Hardware, connectivity, routing, certificates, text lists, downloads, security programs, clock replacement
- Asynchronous operating mode (new with V16)
- In asynchronous operation, data is downloaded to the device by a second TIA Portal version in the background.
- This greatly reduces loading time.
- The TIA Portal template running in the foreground can be re-run immediately.
- If actions or decisions regarding device download are required, give feedback to the user.
- Access control and central users, for example through Windows Domain
- Use project modifications: Backup intermediate, archive project milestones and undo project modifications
- Display events can be used by SiVArc
- Create HMI screens based on PROFINET devices configured in hardware configuration.
- Create and change rules with TIA Portal Openness
- Create an HMI screen for Energy Suite energy data
- Sample screens and pop-ups are available in Matrix generation
- SiVArc can now retain manual changes to pre-selected properties of the previous sheet for future generations.
- Change logs for synced objects
- Automatically perform tasks with scripts
System requirements of TIA Portal V16
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 10 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6th generation (up to 3.4 GHz)
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 or higher
TIA Portal V16 Free Download
Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional – Safety Advanced & WinCC Professional 16.0 x64
[email protected] File Only
Siemens Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional – Safety Advanced & WinCC Professional 16.0 x64 included
- TIA Portal V16
- SIMATIC S7-1500
- STEP 7 Basic
- STEP 7 Professional
- WinCC Basic
- WinCC Comfort
- WinCC Advanced
- WinCC Professional
How to install TIA Portal V16
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- The .NET Framework 3.5 is required
- Run Setup to install the software, continue to stop running for a long time, take about 50 minutes for your SSD
- Go to [email protected] and run the Sim_EKB_Instal file with Run as Administrator permission
- Select “Requied keys” and press Select All at the top >> Install Short >> Install Long
- Go to the screen, select Automation License Manager and select drive C: right-click and select Check key
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video