Table of Contents
UVPackmaster is the most efficient UV packer out there in terms of packing on CPU, but it also provides a Cuda-accelerated variant of the algorithm. When running on a GPU, it significantly outperforms all other packers available.
But what can be faster than running an algorithm on a GPU? Running it on the CPU and all GPUs in the system simultaneously! UVPackmaster will do exactly that to reduce the time needed to perform even the most advanced packing scenarios to seconds.
Features of UVPackmaster
- Not only packing efficiency
Note that UVPackmaster does not only mean high performance – it also provides a lot of sophisticated packing functionalities not available in other UV packers.
- Not only a UV packing tool
UVPackmaster 3 is a milestone that moves the tool towards more general UV applications. UVPackmaster is now not only a state-of-the-art UV packing solution – it also introduces an advanced UV aligning/stacking algorithm and other auxiliary tools, greatly simplifying your UV workflow.
- All these functionalities run with engine-acceleration for maximum efficiency.
- Maximum flexibility for the most demanding users, thanks to the scriptable architecture.
UVPackmaster is not a black box anymore. We embedded Python into the newest engine release, giving you a possibility to code your own operation logic, perfectly adjusted to your own most demanding workflows.
UVPackmaster System requirements
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
UVPackmaster Free Download
Blender UVPackmaster 3.1.6
Blender UVPackmaster 3.2.0
How to install UVPackmaster
- Install Blender First
- Just use