VMWare ThinApp is an efficient program that accelerates application deployment and simplifies application migration by removing applications from their base operating systems to avoid application conflicts and streamline workflow. distribution and management. This is a very useful tool for software developers to help them migrate specific applications from one operating system to another. You can even run multiple instances of the same application. This application provides an intuitive, wizard-driven interface to package the software and its settings into a single executable that can be easily used across multiple Windows operating systems for optimal portability. .
Using this program, you can create the system’s initial baseline, deploy or package the software, check for specific differences. Project settings configuration is also available. Operating system migration. Quickly migrate your old apps to Windows 7 or Windows 8 by eliminating the need for re-encoding, re-testing and re-validation. Faster deployment with less testing means your business applications will go into production sooner, minimizing downtime and reducing business risks.
The program comes with built-in VMware Horizon Application Manager, providing an efficient and fast way to manage and deploy applications for users and groups of users. Using this smart tool, you have the right to run incompatible or legacy programs on any platform. It also allows you to migrate your old web apps to a newer operating system. Furthermore, the program provides server consolidation, allowing you to securely store a number of applications and configuration data related to users on the same machine. Overall, VMWare ThinApp 2020 is a comprehensive and reliable software for developers, IT admins or software developers that simplifies virtualization, application deployment and management, for allows easy upgrades of software packages on multiple systems.
Features of VMware ThinApp
- When migrating from previous versions of Windows, migrate legacy web applications based on Internet Explorer 6 by virtualizing IE6 alongside the application.
- Eliminate application conflicts by isolating applications from each other and the underlying operating system into a single executable that can be easily deployed to multiple endpoints, either independently or with Application Volume.
- Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration by removing applications from the Operating System.
- Avoid application conflicts and streamline distribution and management.
- Helps software developers migrate specific applications from one operating system to another.
- Allows you to run multiple instances of the same application.
- Provides an intuitive, wizard-driven interface for the software to package and install it into a single executable.
- Comes with built-in VMware Horizon Application Manager, providing an efficient and fast way to manage and deploy applications for users and groups of users.
- Allows you to run incompatible or legacy programs on any platform.
- Allows you to migrate your older web apps to a newer operating system.
- Provides server consolidation, allowing you to securely store several user-related applications and configuration data on the same machine
- Allows multiple “sandbox” user-specific applications and configuration data to reside securely on the same server.
- Deploy ThinApp packages on PCs “locked” and allow end users to run their favorite applications without compromising security.
- Deploy, maintain and update virtual applications on a USB flash drive for ultimate portability.
System requirements of VMware ThinApp
- Operating System: Windows 10/7/6 and Server 2008/2012/2016
- Free hard disk space: Minimum free hard disk space of 40 GB
- Installed memory: 4 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
VMware ThinApp Free Download
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 2206 Build 20077476 Multilanguage
How to install VMware ThinApp
- Extract the downloaded software
- Open the KeyGen file
- Enter the key into the software
VMware ThinApp KeyGen