Vray Next for Maya
V-Ray Next for Maya has made some important changes to the way IPR works with V-Ray in many ways that allow you to have a workflow in which you are continuously rendering. These changes are noticeable in four key areas: faster overall IPR, AI noise reduction, IPR playback, and debug Shading.
V-Ray Next for Maya’s overall rendering performance is now on average 25% faster. As you work, you’ll find more speed improvements through scene intelligence, analyzing and optimizing automatic rendering computation without the need for additional inputs. Scene intelligence has also been integrated with new features such as Adaptive Surround Lighting, which helps users render content 2 to 7 times faster, depending on the scene. You can download Autodesk Maya
Features of Vray Next for Maya
- Physical Hair Materials: Create realistic-looking hair with precise accents and include new lighting and lighting controls.
- Metalness: Added support for V-Ray Materials for PBR shading and compatibility with materials from Substance Designer and real-time tools like Unreal and Unity.
- Toon shader: New cel shader for non-phaticealistic animation effects; VRayToon expands with advanced line controls.
- V-Ray Layer Textures: Texturize layers using individual blending modes and mask controls.
- Physical camera enhancement: Now with white balance and auto exposure controls, as well as shutter motion blurring.
- High-quality lens effects: A faster and simpler flare and hatch effect is ready to combine.
- Alembic class workflow: Alembic 1.7 support with classification for faster, more efficient processing and updating Alembic data.
System requirements of Vray Next for Maya
- Vray Next’s configuration depends on Maya so you can use Maya then install Vray ok
- Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz processor or higher.
Vray Next for Maya Free Download
V-Ray Next v5.00.22 for Maya 2017- 2020
How to install Vray Next for Maya
- Autodesk Maya needs to be installed beforehand
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software, choose the correct Maya version you are using, do not install the License Server
- Copy the file “vray_v41201_maya_fix” to the V-Ray plugins installation path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2020\vray\vrayplugins“
- Ok done