Table of Contents
Zbuilder for Zbrush
Tool for making detailed high polygon human models in Zbrush
Human ZBuilder is a plugin for Zbrush. With this plugin you can make any types of human bodies and custom body types as a creatures or humanoids..
Features of Zbuilder for Zbrush
- NEW REALISTIC HIGH POLYGON MODELS : All models are remodeled in to fit today quality standards .
- CLEAN POLYGON TOPOLOGY: The new models has clean edge loop topology and it is ready for rigging and animations.
- SEPARATE EYES AND MOUTH: The new models has separate eye and mouth.
- EDIT POSE: will allow you to make basic pose of your model.You can save or load your pose.
- EDIT MODEL: will allow you to edit your own model and integrate it into zbuilder plugin as a custom preset. And continue using all zbuilder features.
- EDIT RENDER: will allow you to make great presentation of your model. The scene is set with the best settings as materials and lighting presets for easy use.
- GET MODEL: will allow you to get the finished model and use it for any purpose that you want.
- Total of 34 morph layers :
- – 6 colorized and detailed layers for making different textures
- – 26 layers for making unique male and female body types
- – 2 custom layers for your custom changes of the models
- – Presets for Materials, Dramatic Lighting, Rendering ,SSS,Ao,Shadows, backgrounds and etc. For BPR render.
- – The models have UVW map and they are ready to bake textures from the polypaint
- – Clean edge loop topology ready for rigging and animations
- – The models are good for close up renders ,presentations and etc.
System requirementsZbuilder for Zbrush
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Supported Zbrush versions:
- Zbrush 2020 Win / OSX
- Zbrush 2021 Win / OSX
- Zbrush 2022 Win / OSX
- Zbrush 2023 Win / OSX
Zbuilder for Zbrush Free Download
Zbuilder 3 for Zbrush Win-OSX
How to install Zbuilder for Zbrush
- Install Zbrush first
- Run Zbrush and click on Zscripts/Load and load Setup.szc
- Restart Zbrush
- Just use