Table of Contents
Simplify3D includes everything you need to work with your 3D printer. Model and plating setup, cut and print files, pre-print simulations, custom support structures, mesh analysis and repair, machine control and monitoring, and much more! With support for hundreds of different 3D printers.
Simplify3D is renowned for providing the best support structures available, allowing you to achieve the highest surface quality for even the most complex prints. Once printing is complete, the supports come out easily without any special tools or post-processing.
The software automatically suggests where to add support documentation, but your ability to customize your support is a fan favorite! Easily add support in areas that may be prone to instability, or remove unnecessary supports for faster print times.
The program allows you to perform clear gradations and produce high-quality details and color gamut. Download multi-part models. Easily manipulate and print them, allowing you to save time and increase efficiency. Select layered or sequential print mode. Change parameters like layer thickness, temperature, size for each part. Stop wasting time and money on failed printed objects. A highly detailed animation preview allows you to visualize every aspect of your model before sending it to print. The achievement of high quality is also due to the large number of print settings. The program has the function of preliminary calculation of time and quantity of materials.
Features of Simplify3D
- The lightning-fast cutter allows you to handle extremely complex models with ease. This allows you to spend more time perfecting your print.
- Unique ability that allows you to change the crop settings for different areas of the print.
- Optimize settings for different features of your model
- Contains many features specifically created to improve print quality from multi-extruder printers.
- The ability to manually create support when you need it is now simple and convenient, and most importantly
- Adjustment Layer – allows to choose thickness, number of walls, direction of fill, speed of first layer, level of fill of first layer
- The support creation function is also very optionally configurable. You can change the support fill (thus saving materials), set the angle the support will be created, and more.
- Added support for over 50 new 3D printers including Alfawise U20, Anycubic Chiron, Creality Ender 3 Pro, Creality CR-X, FlashForge Adventur 3, FlashForge Guider II, FlashForge Inventor II, Geeetech A10, Geeetech A30, Geeetech A30, X-pro, TEVO Flash, Ultimaker S5 and more.
- Innovative features allow you to print smaller images than before on FFF/FDM printers.
- Adjust the order in which each part is printed, optimize the settings used for different models, or print objects one by one to minimize movement.
- Includes many advanced tools to optimize printer performance.
- Insert custom commands at a specific class, modify key strings of the printout, or customize command syntax for new applications.
- The software includes a full machine interface, allowing you to manually control the 3D printer.
System requirements of Simplify3D
- Minimum requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU
- 4GB RAM
- OpenGL 2.0 Capable System
- 1GB of available hard disk space
Simplify3D Free Download
Simplify3D 4.1.2 x64
How to install Simplify3D
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Turn on the software, log in with any name and then exit
- Rename the file “Interface.dll” in the original installation file to “Interface.dl1“
- Copy the file “Interface.dll” in the crack folder to the place where the software has just been installed, the path “C:\Program Files\Simplify3D-4.1.2“