Blender is an open source application that allows you to create a wide variety of 2D and 3D models. It includes professional modeling, texture, lighting, animation, and post-processing tools.
The interface is less complicated than it was at first, it’s free and the programs complement them very well, it’s a very complete program in 3d modeling and animation and the results are more than cool. Great, achieved to have very realistic appearance in the render.
Blender has a large library and 3D files on the internet that will help you complement and facilitate your production work beyond expanding your knowledge and facilitate design tasks by learn how to use each tool effectively.
Features of Blender
- Create incredible images thanks to Cycles, premium manufacturing road markers.
- Sculpture, reconstruction, modeling, curves. Blender’s modeling toolkit is very extensive.
- Digital sculpting tools provide the power and flexibility needed in several stages of the digital manufacturing process.
- Designed for animation, Blender is being used for award-winning short films and feature films.
- Cross the boundaries of Story Art and design 2D ideas, right in Blender’s 3D view.
- From tracking camera and subject movement to masking and compositing, you can “fix it in post”.
- Real-time preview of your tracked footage and 3D scene
- Supports flat tracking and tripod solver
- Envelope, skeleton and automatic skin peeling
- B-spline bone interpolation
- Curve editor and dope sheet
- Custom bone shape for fast input
- Audio synchronization
- Combine 2D with 3D in viewport
- Full support animation with Peeling Onion
- Layer & Color for Stroke and Fill
- Sculptures & objects from mother to 3D
- With industry standard libraries like Bullet and MantaFlow, Blender provides powerful simulation tools.
- Integration with many piping tools is important in many products.
- The video editor offers a bunch of basic but very effective tools.
- With the extended Python API, every tool is available for scripting and customization.
- Due to its custom architecture, Blender’s UI, window layout and keyboard shortcuts can be fully customized.
System requirements of Blender
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
Blender Free Download
Blender 2.92.0 x64
How to install Blender
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- It’s done