Table of Contents
WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a tool for editing audio files, converting audio files to other formats, converting text to audio, and more. With outstanding features, Wavepad is the software used by many people compared to other audio editing software available on the market.
Wavepad is a professional audio and music editing tool for Windows and Mac. WavePad not only allows you to record and edit music, but also add effects such as edit, shrink, reverb, noise reduction … depending on your liking and creativity. In addition, WavePad Sound Editor also supports the most popular audio formats such as Wav, mp3, au, aif, flac, ogg.
According to Wikipedia says – WavePad Sound Editor software is an audio and music editor for Windows and Mac (also available for iOS and Android). It allows users to record and / or edit music, voice and other recordings. As an editor, user can cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, mute and automatically crop recordings, then add effects like amplify, normalize, balance, balance, reverb, bounce, reverse, and more. ”
Features of WavePad Sound Editor
- Audio editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto cut, compress, change pitch, and more
- Sound effects include amplification, normalization, equalization, enveloping, reverb, reverb, inversion and more
- DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, GSM, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and / or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and highlight audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and zones to easily find, recall, and assemble segments of long audio files
- Advanced tools include spectrum analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (converting text to speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration features include noise reduction and click removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Edit audio from your video files
- Cut audio out of longer audio files
- Decrease vocals from one track
- Cut audio together for radio broadcast or podcast
- Save files to your iPod, PSP or other mobile devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Voice recording for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noises, hiss or hum
- Normalization of levels of audio files
System requirements of WavePad Sound Editor
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
WavePad Sound Editor Free Download
NCH WavePad Sound Editor 12.44
How to install WavePad Sound Editor
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the KeyGen file and press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key. If not ok, you can Generate and enter another key
- See the video for detailed installation instructions