Table of Contents
loopFlow is an After Effects plugin that allows animating still images into looped videos. Using two masks you can determine the flow area and direction. Use it to animate continuous fluid motion like flowing water, billowing smoke, flying particles and fire. You can also animate hair, fur, fabrics or patterns, your imagination is the limit. Animation is based on sliding an area of the image along a mesh generated between the two masks. You can easily loop the animation.
Features of Aescripts loopFlow
- Animated area is defined by two masks.
- Seamless animation with loop with options to start or stop the cycle.
- Animation can move forward or backward.
- Blend can be linear, soft noised or wiped.
- The blend transition can be controlled with curves individually for both layers.
- Add optional distortion to make the animation look more natural.
- Speed Ramp allows you to dynamically change the flow speed.
Aescripts loopFlow System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effects 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
Aescripts loopFlow Free Download
Aescripts loopFlow v1.3.1 After Effects Win/Mac
Aescripts loopFlow v1.3.0
- Plugin for Adobe
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection
How to install Aescripts loopFlow
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
- Or: C:\Program Files\ Adobe\Common\Plug-inS\7.0\MediaCore
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <version>\Support
- ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
- Or Mac : Applications/Adobe After Effects <version>/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels
- Or use ZXP Installer
- Or readme.txt