ANSYS Lumerical 2020
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 is a comprehensive solution for component level simulation with support for analysis and simulation of electromagnetic and photonic phenomena. It also provides component level simulation and offers the richest range of analysis features.
Provides a comprehensive solution for thermal effects, simulating electrical, optical, electromagnetic and thermal effects. The modern and professional user interface allows users to perform various optimization tasks and deliver maximum performance. This powerful application provides the ability to work with Multiphysics and photonic circuit simulation using various simulation and automation tools. It provides a comprehensive solution for handling system-level photonic circuits and delivers maximum productivity while simulating various behaviors.
This powerful application provides a comprehensive solution with compact model extraction, circuit level simulation, and integration with a vast ecosystem of tools for circuit design and fabrication features. integrated photonics. It also provides support for wave laser modeling in alignment between designs.
Lumerical 2020 provides a reliable environment for electromagnetism and photonics as well as assists in processing ultraviolet, infrared and visible light effects. This powerful application provides heat waveguides with conversion matrices and modulators for information processing. Work with complex equipment and produce useful results without any mistakes. Last but not least, this powerful application can also work with TCAD semiconductor devices to optimize, design, and opto-electronic components.
Features of ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- A powerful application for the analysis and simulation of electromagnetism and photonics
- Simple and modern application with self-explanatory options and features
- Improve productivity and enhance workflow with accurate results
- Provides multi-functional analysis solution for easy and quick operations
- Better design optimization features with support for analysis of ultraviolet, infrared rays
- and waveguides, etc.
- Provide support or handle waveguides and fibers and interconnection
- Device simulation features with the aid of opto-electronic components
- Better design and optimization features with an improved workflow
- Electronic and photonic design tools
- Integrated photonics and multifunctional analysis
- FDTD to solve 3D Maxwell with analysis of various effects
- Improved photoelectricity and photonics
- Supports heat waveguides, conversion matrices and modulators
- INTERCONNECT to design through integrated flux, connection and photonics
- DEVICE to simulate TCAD semiconductor devices for design, analysis and optimization
- Spray limited beams and measured with variable frequency support slope
- MODE for design of waveguides and photonics
System requirements of ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB free hard disk space minimum
- Installed memory: 4 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Free Download
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 R2x64
How to install ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Copy folder “ANSYS Inc” from Folder [email protected] to the path “C:\Program Files“
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy folder “Lumerical” to drive “C:\Program Files“
- Create Enviroments Variables:
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables> System Variables> New and fill in
- Variables Name = ANSYSLIC_DIR
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing
- Variables Name = ANSYSLMD_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing\license_files\ansyslmd.lic
- Open “Configure License“
- Select the “Floating” Tab, under “License Manager Selection” choose Enterprise (Ansys).
- The Server part fill in: C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing\license_files\ansyslmd.lic
- In the “Actions” section select “Apply these settings to my use account only” then press “OK“
- Video installation instructions detailed step by step