Table of Contents
Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator is an impressive graphics plugin that can be used to design and edit detailed and complete maps. This is a comprehensive application that provides you with a multitude of powerful Geodata Programs that can be used to create clean maps. and edit the map. The program integrates more than fifty GIS mapping tools into Adobe Illustrator to help you create beautiful maps. The program is equipped with a powerful Geographic Information System GIS that allows you to create high-quality and detailed maps of physical locations. It allows users to create a smooth, precise and accurate map as soon as possible without any technical errors. It has a series of useful tools that provide you with a simple and intuitive environment to manage the complex graphical tasks you are required to perform.
Import the most widely used GIS data formats, including those from ESRI, MapInfo, MicroStation, AutoCAD, Google, and the US Government. All GIS data attributes and geographic parameters are maintained, fully accessible and editable. Export data in many standard GIS formats and export documents to geospatial PDF. Maps are now faster, easier and better than ever.
When used in conjunction with Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop, they form the perfect vector/raster mapping package for the Adobe Creative Suite. Export an Adobe Illustrator document with GIS data to an interactive Flash map, complete with callout bubbles, transformations, layer controls, pan and zoom controls, and with all the basic GIS properties still present. intact. Export Flash maps without any additional coding or software requirements and embed them in any Web page.
Import feature classes directly from ESRI Personal Geodatabase (.mdb), File Geodatabase (.gdf) and ArcSDE server. Use SQL queries and spatial filters to fine-tune the import. Requires valid ESRI software and license to be installed and available on Windows only. MAPublisher panels seamlessly integrate into the user interface and can be resized, moved, and docked just like the original Adobe Illustrator panels.
Features of Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
- Extended Geospatial Format Support
- One world, many projections on the map
- Apply graphics plugins that can be used to design and edit detailed and complete maps.
- Provides you with a multitude of powerful Geographic Data Programs that can be used to create clear and accurate maps.
- Integrated with over fifty GIS mapping tools into Adobe Illustrator to help you create beautiful maps.
- Provides a powerful Geographic Information System GIS to produce high quality and detailed maps of physical locations.
- Allows users to create smooth, precise and accurate maps as soon as possible without any technical errors.
- There are a variety of useful tools that provide you with a simple and intuitive environment for managing complex graphical tasks.
- Allows you to combine the powerful functions offered by a graphic editor with GIS data formats and map design capabilities.
- Efficiently manage map layers, view map properties, create and edit theme style sheets, create selection filters, draw points, and more.
- Allows you to work with a variety of file types including MapInfo, Google, Esri and FME Desktop.
- Allows you to combine the highly efficient features offered by a graphic editor with GIS knowledge codecs and map design capabilities.
System requirements of Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 350 MB available hard disk space for installation
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 2 GHz or faster (recommended Intel Core 2 Duo or better)
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 screen (1280 × 800 recommended)
Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator Free Download
Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator 10.8.1
How to install Avenza MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator needs to be installed first
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run File rlm.exe in the Cr@ck section (must always be enabled before using the software)
- Open Photoshop and the License will appear> Choose Floating> Server: localhost> Port: 5053
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step