CineMatch is a camera matching solution from the makers of FilmConvert. Using dedicated camera data, CineMatch can help you quickly match color information from a variety of cameras, saving you time and helping you transition quickly to the creative side of color grading.
Combine footage from a variety of digital cinema cameras, mirrorless cameras, and DSLRs in a few clicks. This program uses specialized camera packages, it converts your footage from one Diary to another. Mix and match between SLog2/3, Clog, BRaw and V-Log/L, RED IPP2, and more. and apply precise REC.709 transform with just one click. Make basic adjustments using controls customized for your camera configuration. Fine-tune your match with our smart color picker.
With built-in conversion, it syncs with almost any device including Android, iPhone, iPod and others, as well as a wide range of TVs and DVD players (via DLNA). Its player automatically adjusts the volume level and supports a Party mode that locks the user interface for use at public events. It creates a conversion function that can sync on any device like iPhone, iPod and others. The conversion function can be synchronized on a variety of TVs and other players. It has an autodetect tool to look for errors, errors and any problem of the file, remove the error and reset the file.
Features of CineMatch
- Make basic adjustments using controls tailored to your camera configuration
- Fine-tune your match with our smart color picker
- Automatic Tag Editor with Album Art Lookup
- Find duplicate routes and missing tags
- Playlist manager (automatic music mix)
- Generate reports and statistics
- CineMatch has been in development for 4 years and the Adobe Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve plugins are now available for download and purchase. Over the next 12 months, we plan to add features and support to Final Cut Pro X.
System requirements of CineMatch
- Software: Premiere Pro CC 2015 or later
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher, equivalent to Xeon or AMD
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
CineMatch Free Download
CineMatch OFX 1.02 (x64)
CineMatch for Premiere Pro 1.02 (x64)
How to install CineMatch
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- The software is already cracked, so just use it