Cisco Packet Tracer 8
Cisco Packet Tracer 8 is a data network emulator manufactured by Cisco Systems. Allows you to create viable network models, configure (using Cisco IOS command) routers and switches, and interact between multiple users (via the cloud).
The emulator implements a wide range of Cisco 800, 1800, 1900, 2600, 2800, 2900 routers and Cisco Catalyst 2950, 2960, 3560 switches and also has an ASA 5505 firewall. wireless is represented by Linksys WRT300N routers, access points and cell towers. In addition, there are DHCP, HTTP, TFTP, FTP, DNS, AAA, SYSLOG, NTP and EMAIL servers, workstations, various modules for PCs and routers, IP-based, smart phones. , central, and cloud WAN emulation. Network devices can be connected using a variety of cables, such as straight wires and reverse wires.
It is used for device creation and configuration. If you are a user, it generates PKA and PKT files. If you are creating operations for the PT, be aware that it will greatly increase the memory requirement. By creating files, you can cause Tracer to function unreliable or even crash.
Features of Cisco Packet Tracer 8
- It is a useful software used to train CCNA and CCNP.
- You can create different networks.
- The bugs have been fixed.
- It has advanced iOS command support.
- Import the FTP server file inside Packet Tracer.
- Supports HTTP and FTP link file management.
- Registration server for IoT.
- Create a network topology.
- Equipment deployment.
- Connect the cables of the devices.
- Wiring of wardrobe equipment deployment and cabling.
- Unplug and move cable.
- Support simulation mode.
- Generic container builder.
- Volume control for containers.
- You can also download IObit Driver Booster Pro from iggtech
System requirements of Cisco Packet Tracer 8
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU Minimum: Intel Pentium 4, 2.53 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB or more
Cisco Packet Tracer 8 Free Download
Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0 x64
How to install Cisco Packet Tracer 8
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the location where the “C:\Program Files\Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0\bin” software has been installed
- Run File Patch with Run As Administrator and press Patch
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step