Table of Contents
Reaper, developed by Cockos is a digital audio workstation that allows you to record and mix audio in a very creative way. Gone are the days when you had to pay a lot to get a decent Digital Audio Workstation with all the necessary features like mixing, recording and editing.
There are some other sound processingtools as well. Well, thanks to Reaper for being in the arena for several years. Reaper is offering the same feature that a quality DAW should have in it. Reaper lacks some virtual tools and libraries but when it comes to the core features of mixing, recording and editing, Reaper is at the top with all the big names. In fact in some areas, Reaper is showing other DAWs how an operation should be done effectively.
Reaper has so many features in it that if I keep touching each of them, the review might turn into a book so I’ll just touch the impressive ones. Reaper is highly customizable. This customization of Reaper has given users the freedom to design there and gives greater control
Reaper has tons of templates and effects that can be applied to the audio order to make your audio clips very crisp. One thing that I have to mention here is that although Reaper is a feature rich application, its installer is very small. So it can be installed very quickly. It opens and closes very quickly which is definitely a plus. You can also try FL Studio to mix sounds and sound effects.
Features of Cockos Reaper
- A powerful audio editing application
- Support audio processing with many tools available
- Provides support for VST plugins and many powerful tools
- A wide range of options and powerful features to handle
- Monitor panel with waveform editing features
- Sleeker and simple user interface
- Built-in timeline and mixer with custom settings
- FX browser, media bar and virtual MIDI keyboard
- Envelopes pitch, media explorer, tracking monitoring and more.
- Master mixer, dynamic division, edit area, timeline and mixer
- Support working with multi-channel tracks and track clock recording
- Many other powerful options and features
System requirements of Cockos Reaper
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Requires a 500 MHz processor.
Cockos Reaper Free Download
Cockos REAPER 6.36 x64
How to install Cockos Reaper
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the path “C:\Program Files\REAPER (x64)“