Table of Contents
Mt. Mograph Boombox
The product is The most comprehensive toolkit for sound design , for more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
The most royalty-free audio
Studio-grade sound elevates your end project. Use the royalty-free Boombox Library of more than 11000+ custom sounds to add a professional polish to your work.
Support from Boombox to identify and sync
Sound design just got fun. Browse through the hundreds of sounds from the Boombox Library using custom background tags as well as strong Cue Point metadata, curated by our own Composer.
Visual sound design for motion designers
Check out the locations of sounds and how they interact with the new Constellation tool. With features that can aid you in creating stunning compositions.
You can make it yours for the taking.
Develop, manage and integrate all your own sound effects and add them to Boombox. Increase the scope of your imagination with an abundance of customizable options.
Endless sound packs are your best weapon
Refreshing or dark, complex or simple — use the Boombox Library of 11000+ sounds and hundreds of custom Tags to find the perfect audio. Your Lifetime License includes fresh monthly releases to stay up-to-date on sound design trends.
Mt. Mograph Boombox System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effects and Premiere Pro CC 2021, 2022, 2023 or later.
Mt. Mograph Boombox Free Download
Mt. Mograph – Boombox v27
- Plugin for Adobe
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection
How to install Mt. Mograph Boombox
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy com.mtmograph.boombox Folder Paste Here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
- Open after Window>Extension>Boombox and don’t do anything just close
- Now go to C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\boomboxstable
- Copy “sounds” folder and paste/replace it inside ‘boomboxstale‘ folder.
- Run REG file if need