Minitab 20 provides a reliable environment for statistical analysis to deliver accurate results. It has a very intuitive user interface and an easy-to-use environment with Smart Data Import support to easily correct mismatches, missing data, excess spaces, column lengths and other issues while Import data from an Excel worksheet. Automatic Graph Update provides control over charts when editing and updating data.
Minitab offers convenient features to streamline your workflow, a comprehensive set of statistics to explore your data and charts to communicate your success.
You don’t need to be a statistician to get the insights you need from your data. Minitab’s assistant guides you through each step of the analysis and even helps you interpret your results.
Statistics are easy to use even if your specialty is not statistics. Easily identify distributions, correlations, outliers, and missing values. The main statistical tests included: a pair t-test, a ratio one and two tests, a standard calculation test, a chi-squared test, and a non-parametric test.
Features of Minitab 20
- Powerful data analysis and simulation tool
- Provide accurate results and correct errors
- Graphs and charts update automatically when adding and editing data
- Better data manipulation features with easy identification of elements
- Create different graphs and charts and export them as Word or PowerPoint format
- Easily understand data with different graphs and methods
- Various statistical analysis tools with descriptive structure, normative testing and hypothesis
- Identify important factors that directly affect quality
- Various assessment tools and sampling plan creation
- Measurement system analysis
- Graphic analysis
- Test Z one sample, test t one and two samples, test t pair
- Check Poisson’s ratio one and two samples
- Scatter chart, matrix chart, box plot, dot plot, chart, chart, time series chart, etc.
- Easily create professional graphics
- Contour and rotate 3D cells
- Probability and probability distribution graph
- Edit properties: axis, label, reference line, etc.
- Data collection spreadsheet
- Cause and Effect Diagram
System requirements of Minitab 20
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: minimum 2 GB of free hard disk space
- Installed memory: 1 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
Minitab 20 Free Download
Minitab 126.96.36.199 x64 Multilingual
How to install Minitab 20
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- The software has been cracked already