Movavi Screen Recorder Studio
Movavi Screen Recorder Studio 2021 is an application that allows you to record screen videos and then save it to video files, which can be edited on the spot. The generated video files can also be shared on social networking sites.
A professional screen capture and recording utility, Movavi Screen Recorder Studio provides the ability to take screenshots and record screen activity anytime you want. The app is easy to use with self-explanatory operations that enhance the app’s usability. Create and save images or videos from your desktop and share your screen with just a few clicks.
Record online audio and video, Skype video chats, webinars, even movies and TV series. Use the built-in video editing module to create complete clips: video blog content, tutorials, tutorials and more.
Movavi Screen Recorder Studio is easy to use, even if you’ve never tried taking screenshots before. Screen Recorder for PC allows to record the screen, edit the video and save the result. This computer screen recorder is compatible with Windows XP and above.
This is a very lightweight program that manages system resources so recording may not lag at any time due to system jams. Record live streams from TV channels, streaming sites and video sharing sites.
Features of Movavi Screen Recorder Studio
- Video chat, job interview, software demo, speed drawing – our screen video recorder can record whatever is displayed on your screen.
- Choose a custom capture area or record full screen. Get desktop video with mic, system audio, and webcam – all at the same time.
- Shoot in Full HD at 60 frames per second – for perfect output footage.
- During recording, recording is optional which can be activated or deactivated as per your wish with just one click.
- Provides support for many file formats.
- Automatically import new videos into iTunes library or upload it to Facebook, YouTube,
- Vimeo and Amazon S3, and more.
- Allows you to take snapshots and save them as image files, record keystrokes and use click sounds.
- Capability to capture live streams and video calling software
- Capture and share videos with just a few clicks
- Save recorded videos as GIF or video format
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Delivers high quality results at high speed
- Record live streams from full screen or specific screen area
- Apply different effects and filters to the video
- More powerful features and options
System requirements of Movavi Screen Recorder Studio
- Operating System: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel ® , AMD ® or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA ® GeForce series 8, Intel HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon R600 or higher graphics card with updated driver
- Display: 1280×768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- RAM: 2 GB
- 100 MB hard disk space available for installation
- Developer: Movavi
Movavi Screen Recorder Studio Free Download
Movavi Screen Recorder 21.3.0 Multilingual
How to install Movavi Screen Recorder Studio
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the software installation path “C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Movavi Screen Recorder 21\“
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit video