Table of Contents
PolyCloth ClothBrush for 3dsMax
PolyCloth ClothBrush for 3dsMax is a great application that can be used to design realistic fabrics with the best creasing and release brush. It has the ability to automatically edit garments for multiple avatars to best match. This application supports the quality SBSAR file format as it is integrated with the nature program through which users can edit and modify their designs created using quality applications.
It gives the user a variety of possibilities, in which the user can work more efficiently and get maximum accurate results. It allows the user to apply texture-based designs on UV maps. Users can also easily work with many new and modern avatars and garments as it will make the design more precise and perfect. This application allows the user to adjust the avatar shape as the user can work with the default avatar but they can change its width and length according to their needs. Moreover, it has got many improvements in the UV editor that users can edit UV-based textures
Features of PolyCloth ClothBrush for 3dsMax
- Adjust avatar.
- Improvements in the UV editor.
- Move your mesh like a cloth and simulate fabric behavior
- Use the shrink brush to pin the fabric surface
- Use an expansion brush to increase the fabric’s surface area and add wrinkles
- Use a smooth brush to smooth the wrinkles on the fabric
- Quickly add cool fabric details in seconds
- Added a directional expansion feature to extend the brush. Only extend the cloth in the
- direction of the mouse movement. Increase the miniature brush effect.
- Added masking system
- And much more depends on the artist’s creativity
System requirements of PolyCloth ClothBrush for 3dsMax
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
PolyCloth ClothBrush for 3dsMax Free Download
Poly Cloth v2.05 ClothBrush for 3dsMax 2016-2023
Poly Cloth v2.02 ClothBrush for 3dsMax 2016-2022
For 3ds Max
How to install PolyCloth ClothBrush for 3dsMax
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy the file PolyCloth_for_3dsmax_20XX.gup to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20XX\Plugins
- Open 3ds Max, drag the file PolyCloth_V2_Plugin_by_PolyDesign.mse into 3ds Max interface
- Go to menu Customize> Customize user interface> navigate to PolyDesign/PolyCloth