Table of Contents
PreSonus Studio One
PreSonus Studio One is an application for recording, producing, mixing and mastering audio files, and supports music processing with more control over tracks.
Studio One 5 is a complete audio recording, mixing and mastering solution, providing a comprehensive environment for complete control of audio tracks, and a variety of tools for controlling your music. It offers powerful solutions that enhance the creative process and provide more control over the sound. There are many virtual tools, effects, sorting tools and many other powerful features to improve productivity. It’s an award-winning solution with accurate results and the right set of tools for creating inspirational music. This powerful application provides a reliable environment for mastering sound and offers various effects and filters to enhance tracks.
The efficient one-screen interface holds an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools and advanced virtual tools. Spend your precious time making music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One does not specify how you work or your work.
Studio One not only includes a world-class drum instrument, but also integrates it with an innovative, streamlined Drum Editor to edit drum parts as fast as you might think. Along with hundreds of preconfigured pitch names and a mapping script available for free from PreSonus Exchange, the new Drum Editor is like an accelerator for drum editing.
Work with virtual instruments, sound loops, plug-in effects, and various presets to create inspirational music. Moreover, it can also convert MIDI to audio and audio to MIDI. There is no limit to productivity and users can work flawlessly to make great music. Use different instruments and improve the sound and use accompaniment tracks, plugin effects and more for live instruments. Similar mixing features along with the Channel Editor allow users to create inspirational effects.
Features off PreSonus Studio One
- A powerful application for recording, producing and mastering audio
- Professional grade app with full control over songs
- Drag and drop user interface for a comfortable environment
- Provides support for working on tracks, projects, shows and live performances
- Offers many improvements and bug fixes to improve productivity
- Add custom meta descriptions to works and create inspirational tracks
- Record, compose, edit and mix tracks without any problems
- Use groundbreaking virtual tools, effects, and layouts
- Award-winning concept application with assisting with assembly and mastering of tracks
- Offers many enhancements and improvements to improve workflow
- Drag and drop audio loops, virtual instruments, effects plug-in and presets
- Perfect MIDI conversion features, support for FX string copy and much more
- Supports all cut, paste and move operations while arranging music
- A set of precision tools for mastering and mixing audio files
System requirements of PreSonus Studio One
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or higher recommended
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB
PreSonus Studio One Free Download
PreSonus Studio One Pro 6.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
How to install PreSonus Studio One
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software, need to install enough Visual C ++
- Open the software, select Offline
- Open the KeyGen file to enter the software Active key
- Select the file to Active software is “studioapp5.pro.license”
- See detailed installation instructions video