Table of Contents
Rhinoceros is a professional designer’s app for creating models and designing different shapes.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate and translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids, point clouds, and polygonal meshes. There are no limits on how complicated, how much, or how much size your hardware goes beyond the limits. Rhino development begins with the important goal of eliminating as many bottlenecks in your workflow as possible, in addition to making thousands of improvements, big and small. That means making the Rhino 2024 faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams. A professional 3D modeling and design solution, Rhinoceros 2021 provides a reliable solution with a set of interactive options for designing building surfaces from the construction of curves. It’s a powerful application with an intuitive user interface and self-explanatory options that enhance the workflow and create a grid of curves in space and transform into a surface.
Design realization requires high-quality 3D models in every stage of design, presentation, analysis, and fabrication. Rhino for Windows includes new tools and enhancements to help ensure that the 3D models used throughout your process are of the highest possible quality. Furthermore, select the shape and create solid things like boxes, cylinders, spheres, ellipses, rectangles, polygons, pyramids, cones, and many more. Also, customize the layers and change other configurations. The Convert feature allows users to scale, move or mirror everything and fold, twist, stretch or blend everything. It provides the highest level of performance and improved modeling speed to enhance workflow. It’s there with unlimited editing features and a bunch of plugins that enhance workflow and improve productivity. In general, it is a reliable solution for designing professional 3D models with many powerful features for 3D models.
Features of Rhinoceros
- 3D model design tools.
- Designed for professionals to create complex designs
- Construct curves and create curves to form surfaces
- Various enhancements and many powerful features
- 25 new orders and props with support for working on complex projects
- Project management features for large files and projects
- Edit complex models with an advanced set of tools
- NURBS modeling solution for Windows
- File exchange with other design and modeling applications
- Provides better performance and plugin support to enhance functionality
- High-speed rendering features with many other powerful options and tools
- Modify display options and adjust layers
- Use different textures and adjustable characters
- Transform feature to rotate, mirror or scale objects
- Convert objects in different ways
- Command line interface and more
System requirements of Rhinoceros
- 64-bit Intel or AMD (non-ARM) processor
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- It is recommended to use 8 GB of RAM or more.
- 600 MB of free hard-disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 compatible video card is recommended.
- Graphics card 4 GB vRAM or more is recommended.
- Use of a wheeled multi-button mouse.
Rhinoceros 8 Free Download
Rhinoceros 8.0.23304.9001 x64
Rhinoceros 8.0.23304.09002 macOS
Rhinoceros 7.34.23267.11001 x64
Rhinoceros 7.34.23267.11002 macOS
How to install Rhinoceros
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run file Block Rhino
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” can use Host Editor
- 0.0.0.1 api.mcneel.com
- Run RhinoActivator and press Active
- Watch the detailed installation instruction video