Steinberg Nuendo 4
Steinberg Nuendo 4 is a professional workstation and sound system for post production, with all the tools for arranging and recording music. Nuendo has been a leading card production tool for Steinberg since the 90s. Although it had a brief competition with Cubase in the early days and Nuendo is struggling to create its own identity but now it has is considered a very important post-production tool, especially after the release of version 3
Nuendo saw some new features and it had an overhauled interface by changing its appearance. It has a darker, more visible look, especially for longer sessions. Media Bay has been completely refurbished and become clearer to understand and use. Infoline events have been made larger allowing you to read easily on high resolution screens. A new status line has been included to display the properties associated with your projects.
Features of Nuendo 4
- Noise treatment automatically according to both industry standards such as EBU R128 and user-definable settings
- Professional bass management includes several routing and filter options included with the new Bass Manager plug-in
- ADR Taker 2.0 introduces a major update of Nuendo’s ADR system with enhancements for voice and foley recording such as new playback / recording modes, automatic naming schemes and pre-recording buffers.
- Nuendo TrackVersions allows you to create, rename and manage parallel versions of the same music, plus many extra features that go far beyond regular playlists.
- Visibility tracking management increases processing speed especially for large projects by providing dynamic display of tracks and audio groups in the project window.
- Improved AAF filters now support better I / O for Pro Tools and Media Composer
- New monitoring and metering section for better power management and better overview of the most frequently used functions
- Experience richer sound with REVelation and Magneto 2 reverb, a warm and smooth ice saturation plugin
- Quick Control Tracking can now be saved as a preset and loaded for immediate access
- Steinberg Hub with direct access to user-defined news directories and sections to update Nuendo’s latest products
System requirements of Nuendo 4
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 16GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Nuendo 4 Free Download
How to install Nuendo 4
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Press next repeatedly
- See the video for detailed installation instructions