Table of Contents
Adobe Captivate is a powerful e-learning or e-learning tool that can simulate software for their multimedia tutorials. The project of this program is SWF that can be converted into AVI. The ability to design educational projects for a variety of mobile devices with various features is also included in this software.
The software was originally intended for flashcamera to display the screen and was released under the name RoboDemo after expanding its operations and converting it to e-learning software until the fifth version; After being acquired by Macromedia, a version of it called Macromedia Cap activated was released and eventually changed its name to Adobe after acquiring the company.
Animate the demos and training videos by making them interact with the new Adobe Cap activate. Create your own videos or bring existing YouTube videos, add questions at specific points and conduct knowledge tests. Add bookmarks in the timeline to assist with remedying learners. Customize feedback options for answers and interact.
See exactly how your eLearning content will play on learner’s VR devices. Use the live preview feature in Adobe Cap activate to create QR codes that you can scan with your mobile device and mirror projects in real time on your device’s browser.
Features of Adobe Captivate
- Convenient user interface with quick and easy access
- Create virtual reality projects: Provide rich e-learning experiences such as virtual tours, safe maneuvers.
- Create interactive videos: Record your webcam and computer screen or include YouTube videos, add questions and interactive elements, and publish to HTML5.
- Smart video recording: Create production-quality HD videos when you simultaneously record webcam and content on screen with just a few clicks.
- Transform your videos by making their wallpapers transparent and replacing them in just a few clicks without the need for any blue screen technology. Personalize your video background by adding photos or videos about the place, script or content on the slide.
- Create studio quality HD videos when you simultaneously record webcam and content on the screen with just a few clicks. Adjust the talk video position and add persona to your training content.
- Reduce author time and effort with the .csv Question Import form in Adobe Cap activate, which helps you automatically create question slides in your Adobe Cap activate Project. Include all logic of sliding questions in the same .csv file such as bookmarks, correct answers and responses.
- Automatic device preview: Press the play button to watch your content automatically change the shape and form factor across the device size spectrum.
- Ability to use GPS positioning of mobile devices in projects
- Ability to take and take screenshots in many environments with the right settings
- Convert PowerPoint output to flash format
System requirements of Adobe Captivate
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster than Intel processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with SP 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Only supports 64-bit Windows
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Capacity: 3GB for installer
- Adobe Flash Player 10 (or more) for viewing multimedia content
- Screen: 1024×768 (1280×1024 recommended) with WebGL compatible Graphics Cards
Adobe Captivate Free Download
Adobe Captivate 2023 v184.108.40.206 (x64) Multilingual