CSiXCAD 19 is a drawing plug-in for AutoCAD and BricsCAD that interacts directly with models from ETABS or SAP2000 structural software. It provides a direct link between structural models defined and maintained in ETABS and drawing documents in CAD software; it provides a bridge between engineers using ETABS and drafters using AutoCAD. A key feature of CSiCAD is that there is no duplicate data across drawings. Both structural steel and reinforced concrete are supported.
CSiXCAD eliminates the need for manual data transfer and markup for CAD engineers and automatically generates a set of original drawings that can be customized and refined using CAD. Then, when the engineer makes changes to the original design model, CSiXCAD can compare the contents of the BIM model with the modified design model and import all the changes or just the changes. selected change.
CSiXCAD creates “BIM objects” that unambiguously represent structural elements and their associated annotation items. These BIM objects differ from the original CAD objects in that they carry non-graphical project and structural information. Multiple options allow you to control how BIM objects themselves appear in the CAD software. Modifications or changes made to BIM objects allow for faster updating of drawings and details.
CSiXCAD facilitates documentation in AutoCAD and BricsCAD designs building structures to be analyzed in ETABS or SAP2000 and tracks design modifications.
Features of CSiXCAD 19
- Import from ETABS or SAP2000: During import, you have full control over which objects are imported and which drawing views are created. Data in a CSiXCAD BIM model is defined only once, and any changes to a structural element in a drawing are reflected in all drawings where that element is displayed.
- Upgrade from ETABS or SAP2000: When changes are made to the original design model, CSiXCAD can compare the contents of your BIM model with the modified design model and import all or only selected changes.
- BIM Objects: CSiXCAD creates “BIM Objects” that clearly represent structural elements and their associated annotation elements.
- Floor Plan: Steel floor plan showing member dimensions, shear nails, curvature and end response.
- Pitch: Steel pitch displays member dimensions, elevations, and column joints, and can be plotted as one or more lines.
- Joint Plane: Steel beams can be called individually or grouped together to use a single legend.
- Wall reinforcement plan: The reinforced concrete wall reinforcement plan represents the design of the wall and the requirements for horizontal and vertical reinforcement.
System requirements of CSiXCAD 19
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
CSiXCAD 19 Free Download
CSI CSiXCAD 19.1.0 Build 0148 x64
How to install CSiXCAD 19
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the keygen file with the password in the text file
- Copy the KeyGen and SentinelRMSCore.dll files to the path C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\CSiXCAD 19\