Table of Contents
SolidWorks 2017 is a monumental 3D CAD design application and it has been equipped with some very unique features that will make it easier to model 3D CAD objects. This application is mainly used by Construction Engineers to create 3D maps. This application can also be used by mechanical engineers to create machine objects.
It has been equipped with very powerful simulation tools that allow you to simulate all sorts of 3D CAD designs. It also has data validation tools that will help you maintain the best practices in the industry. Pipe routers have been added plus reverse engineering capabilities have also been added in this application. It has also been equipped with tools to resist actual motion and force and is also a tool to solve complex assembly problems.
Features of SolidWorks 2017
- Intuitive 3D design places an emphasis on innovation
- Smart integration speeds up your design process
- Create 2D drawings faster with automatic updates for 100% accuracy
- Speed design and precision assurance with centralized industrial tools
- A majestic 3D CAD design application.
- Equipped with some very unique features that will make it easier to model 3D CAD objects.
- Mostly used by construction engineers to create 3D maps.
- Can also be used by mechanical engineers to create machine objects.
- Equipped with very powerful simulation tools that will allow you to simulate all sorts of 3D CAD designs.
- New Boost Boost image: Network rendering is made simply to increase the rendering speed quickly
- Import vivid and movement focused
- SOLIDWORKS camera route and hotkeys
- Support for HTC® Vive, Oculus, Google® Cardboard, Samsung
- There are data validation tools that will help you maintain the best practices in the industry.
- Pipe routers have been added plus reverse engineering capabilities have also been added in this application.
- Equipped with tools to combat motion and force and also a tool to solve complex assembly problems.
System requirements of SolidWorks 2017
- Processor: Intel Core i5 with high processing speed
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 8GB or more
- Hard drive: Solid-state drive (SSD) for program installation, maintains at least 10 GB of free space after installation
- Graphics card :
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000 (mid-range) or NVIDIA Quadro M4000 (high-end)
- AMD FirePro W5100 (mid-range) or AMD FirePro W7100 (high-end)
SolidWorks 2017 Free Download
SolidWorks 2017 SP5 Full Premium x64
How to install SolidWorks 2017
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- You need to install the .NET Framework and Visual C ++ before installing the software
- Extract the downloaded software
- Unzip _SolidSQUAD_ folder and copy to C:\Temp (if not already created)
- Run “SolidWorks.2017-2018.Activator.SSQ.exe” with Run as Administrator
- 1. Set Serial Numbers, select “Force Local Activation Serial Numbers” and press “Accept Serial Numbers“
- 2. Activate Licenses, select “SolidWorks 2017 Products” and then press “Activate Licenses“
- Close the Active file
- Turn off the internet
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- After installation is complete, run the Activator SSQ file again
- 3. Copy Loaders, select “SolidWorks 2O17 Products” and then press “Copy Loaders“
- 4. Activate Express Codes, select “SolidWorks Xpress 2O17 Products”
and press “Activate Xpress Products (RUN FOR EVERY USER)“
- Finished watching video tutorial installation details step by step