Pixologic Zbrush 2020 sets the industry standard for digital sculpture. Its features allow you to use custom brushes to shape, texture and draw virtual clay in real-time environments that provide instant feedback.
Dynamesh is ZBrush’s digital clay. It rebuilds the topology of your model as you sculpt, creating a smooth, uniform surface for you to add fine details. Step between the different resolutions of your model and changes at every level will be applied to each model. This allows you to create complex models, but still make big changes when you need it. If you’re a concept or illustrator, you’ll find that ZBrush narrows the gap between 2D and 3D.
Compose 2D images in which you can change real-time while maintaining accurate brightness and depth. Draw models with pixel control in pixels using a custom brush. Use GoZ to create complex textures in PhotoShop and see them applied to your scenes as you work.
ZBrush introduces multilingual support, as well as many other enhancements such as a new conversion tool, Gizmo 3D and a new text creator that allow artists to create text and logos with real-time adjustments. And this is just the beginning!
Features of ZBrush 2020
- This new series of tools creates a sketch style that recreates the feeling and 2D drawings of the hand. With the ability to add overlapping textures, apply split paper styles, draw dark borders around 3D models or apply some presets, the new NPR system will open up a whole world of artistic possibilities. – whether you are conceptualizing, sculpting, or preparing a final rendering.
- SpotLight v2.0 includes all of the powerful mapping and projection features you are used to. It also allows converting any gray scale (alpha) image into a 3D model.
- Source images can be modified in SpotLight or even combined through Boolean addition or subtraction to create even more complex 3D shapes.
- The model created by this system can serve as the basis for sculpting or even be used with the Live Boolean system to create complex works of art.
- The exclusive ZRemeher automated toolkit has been an important component of the workflow of modern ZBrush artists. Now it goes to the next level with ZRemeher v3.0.
- Advanced systems can maintain creased edges and automatically detect sharp surface angles, ideal for mechanical models. The result is also the number of final polygons more efficient … all while really speeding up!
System requirements of ZBrush 2020
- OS: 64 bit version of Windows Vista or later. (32-bit operating systems are no longer supported.)
- CPU: Core2duo or AMD is equivalent to SSE2 technology or better.
- RAM: 4 GB (stronger recommendation than 6 GB)
- HDD: 8 GB of free hard disk space for ZBrush and its scratch disk.
- Video cards: Most cards are manufactured in 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 and above.
ZBrush 2020 Free Download
Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.3 (x64) Multilingual
How to install ZBrush 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the location where the “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2020” software has been installed.
- Done, watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step.